Selling your Amelia Island area home is probably one of the biggest financial transactions you will undertake in your lifetime, and the decisions you make when negotiating a price with a buyer can have a significant impact on how much money you walk away with.
While a “For Sale By Owner” sign may seem like a good idea, there are a number of things to consider such as:
- Competitive home pricing. How does the home’s asking price compare to what similar properties in the area have sold for?
- Marketing your home. How will you market the home to a vast audience of potential home buyers?
- Contracts and legal paperwork. Who will prepare the written contract and the necessary title work?
- Qualifying buyers. How will you know the buyer can afford to buy your home?
- Creditworthiness of buyers. Whether they can obtain financing and they aren’t just wasting your time?
- Closing on time. How will you know the buyer has the necessary financing in place before closing?
MARY PITCHER, AMELIA ISLAND REALTOR
You pay no up-front fees for my services. So you can rest assured that I will do my best to get your Amelia Island area home sold quickly and in a professional manner.
I will begin with comprehensive research and prepare a “Comparative Market Analysis” so you can see a range of values that similar homes have sold for in your area.
I will prepare an estimate of your net proceeds from a potential sale so you will know what to expect.
Some improvements provide value while others do not. I will advise you on how to ready your property for sale to maximize its appeal to buyers with minimum expense.
My extensive marketing of your home assures your property will get maximum exposure in multiple arenas: websites, electronic media, print-based advertising, etc.
When an offer is made, I will assist you with negotiations.
There is a reason that over 90% of all homes sold are sold with the assistance of a Realtor. Realtors voluntarily agree to abide by a strict Code of Ethics, based on professionalism and protection of the public.
Contact me right away to get started with the sale of your most precious asset.